The Four Aspects of a Successful Culture
Dr. Caroline Fisher of Culture Solutions Group speaks with BIGCast host John Janclaes about the links between culture, leadership and the bottom line. Dr. Fisher details her 25 year professional journey in studying culture and explores how awareness for the concept has grown into a game changing opportunity for business.
In this Episode:
- Learn how culture and leadership are two sides of the same coin.
- Fisher details how well defined goals aid the growth of a healthy culture
- The need to cultivate leaders at all levels of the organization in order to drive progress
- Learn about the four aspects of culture that must be present to drive desired performance.
- Explore how the Dennison Culture Survey allows you to assess and quantify the four aspects of culture in order to impact the bottom line.
- Climate versus Culture: What are the differences?
- John and Caroline discuss how to prepare as a leader in this increasingly disruptive environment
More Information for Caroline:
Featured on The BIGCast Network.
Check out more podcasts from The BIGCast here:
Download this podcast from iTunes.