The BIGCast Network, Interview with John Janclaes
The BIGCast Network by John Best interviews John Janclaes about transformational leadership, his observations on disruption and organizational culture and leadership of successful organizations, and more.
View the original article here.
Check out more podcasts from The BIGCast here:
Download this podcast from iTunes.
Are you an Android user? Click Here.
In this episode:
- How John’s observations on disruption and organizational culture and leadership of successful organizations lead him to begin the study of transformational leadership.
- How the concept of transformational leadership compares with and relates to existing leadership and management approaches.
- When to lead, and when to manage.
- John discusses his passion for horses, and the transferable leadership experiences he has learned from working with both horses and people.
- The importance of succession planning and management and leadership training.
- Managing leadership changes in an organization.
- Qualities and characteristics needed to manage change and opportunities.
- The one thing that John would change about the credit union industry if given a magic wand.