Cultivating an Effective Leadership Approach to Financial Services Disruption
In this podcast, John Janclaes interviews Boston Consulting Group veteran Micah Jindal, who is a core member of the firm’s financial services practice. Micah shares his views on topics such as platform technologies, how to cultivate agility amid unprecedented disruption as well as his approaches to personal development, including risk taking.
In this episode:
- Micah discusses some of the top issues his clients face, including management development, growth, challenging work environments and transformation and innovation.
- Important areas for CEOs to focus on to navigate regulatory pressures, technological evolution, and providing team members challenging opportunities.
- Digital disruption, FinTech, and financial institution partnerships.
- What is “failing forward”, when is it acceptable to fail, and what does failing forward look like?
- How will platforms impact financial services?
- Micah’s key factors for managing and navigating change.
To learn more about Boston Consulting Group, visit https://www.bcg.com/.
More Information for Micah:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/micahjindal/