Listen to Leadership: An Opportunity and a Duty
In this edition of BIGCast C-Suite Interview, Host John Janclaes sits down with Gene Pelham, CEO of Rogue Federal Credit Union, one of fastest growing Credit Unions in the country. Join John and Gene as they discuss the necessity of a ‘people first’ approach to leadership and how Rogue’s Leadership Management Program is paving the way for their employees’ careers inside the Credit Union.
In this Episode:
- The People First Approach: why focusing on creating loyalty will lead to growth
- John and Gene discuss the transition from brick and mortar to digital, and how fast that transition should go depending upon your Credit Union’s demographics.
- “Creating a Digital Experience that matches the Personal Experience”: Gene shares details about Rogue’s success in focusing on digital technology advancements within the brick and mortar branch.
- Gene explains the goals behind Rogue’s Leadership Management Program, a 2 year program developed grow the skills of high potential employees within the organization.
- Gene shares his advice to young and emerging leaders in the millennial generation
More Information for Gene:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/genepelham/